Equipment and Repair Management
Ellis provides maintenance plans that allow us to work more intimately with our customers, to explain proper care of equipment, and to assist with maintenance functions. Pre-scheduled visits from an Ellis-qualified technician can range from monthly to bi-yearly. Our maintenance plans provide a proactive approach to increasing the longevity of your equipment.
Project and Construction Management
Project management is key to the success of any integrated project. Ellis project managers assure attention is paid to details of the engineering, construction, and installation process. We subscribe to the philosophy, “Measure twice, cut once.” As a result, our projects are installed on time and within budget.
System Design and Consulting
The Ellis design and consulting team has the knowledge and experience to handle any laundry application. Let us help you make your laundry system the best it can be.
Ellis can handle all of your rigging needs. From the smallest to the largest of projects, we have the resources to get it done from coast to coast.
Discharge Effluent Analysis
Ellis can provide a complete water analysis of your discharge water.
We understand that purchasing any Ellis equipment is a long-term commitment. This is why we stand behind our equipment for the life of your purchase, and we’re always ready to serve our customers with the most dedicated and knowledgeable service staff in the industry.
The Ellis Service Department offers the following preventative maintenance (PM) services to help keep your equipment running for years to come:
- Factory technician for startup service on all new equipment
- A PM schedule to keep your equipment running smoothly
- Suggested list of spare parts for PM and to minimize down time
- Free telephone technical support
- Free after-hours and weekend telephone technical support
- Free yearly factor maintenance seminar
- Comprehensive onsite training available
- Inspection of all Ellis equipment during any service call