The Ellis Side Loader Washer Extractor Service Seminar helps us help you. Created more than 20 years ago, the seminar aims to assist technicians in improving their ability to troubleshoot, make repairs, and expand their overall knowledge of the Ellis Side Loader.
The seminar is kicked-off with one day of hands-on training at our plant, aiming to get you acquainted with the Ellis Side Loader both inside and out.
- Plant Tour – Watch every step in our manufacturing process
- Trouble Shooting Station – Learn the reason behind specific problems and how to best solve them
- Bearings Station – Increase your understanding of bearing and trunnion installation
After familiarizing yourself with the Ellis facilities, the second and third day of the seminar will delve deeper into understanding the Ellis Side Loader. We’ll have a variety of stations broken up into small, personable groups, including:
- Electronics Station – Use a test state to troubleshoot controls
- Spare Parts Station – See all of the option parts recommended for the Ellis Side Loader
- Rexroth Station – Better understand our hydraulics by learning about the pump, piston pump and hydraulic motor
A classroom session caps off the seminar, and ties together all of the information you’ve learned. There are detailed, visual descriptions of parts, an in-depth review of all the material covered, and the ability to share additional knowledge with your peers.
By attending the seminar, you’ll be able to unlock the full potential of your Ellis Side Loader. Former attendee, Lee Baldauf of Superior Linen Service, has nothing but positive feedback on his experience after attending the seminar. “If you take the classes and install the knowledge you receive, your Ellis Side Loader basically becomes a maintenance-free workhorse. “
Whether it’s during a classroom session or our welcome dinner, you’ll get to meet the entire “cast & crew” of Ellis—from the newest hire to our most senior owner. Not only will you build on your knowledge of the Ellis Side Loader, but you’ll also build long-lasting relationships with the Ellis family.
If you’re interested in improving your knowledge of the Ellis Side Loader or refreshing your memory, learn more about the seminar and register today.